Sunday, September 28, 2008

5:00 wake up call

I wish that I was writing to tell everyone that the reason I'm up so early has something to do with Kaden's arrival but I'm not. Some #&!%@# idiot decided that it would be cool to ring my doorbell at 5:00 AM! What the hell people! So I'm jolted awake from a dead sleep trying to decide if the doorbell noise was imagined or not.

I decide I didn't imagine anything and called Ryan to make sure he was OK. With him still on the phone, I put contacts in (blech) and flip on the lights in the front and in the back. My car is still in the driveway and nothing looks out of order. The only problem is that I now am fully awake at 5:30 in the morning and Ryan won't be home for another 2 hours at the very least.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had such an unpleasant morning! NO fun!

Kaden...I know you're comfy in there, but Momma is NOT. SO, it's time for you to come on out if you haven't done so already and I just haven't heard about it.

Jen...if you haven't popped yet, how 'bout when you go into labor you just get on this computer and tell everyone that you're headed to the hospital. :) Just teasing, but we're all anxious for news!

We're praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been praying for you today! Hope that you're holding a beautiful baby boy even as I type this!

evan, yo! said...

Congratulations on Kaden's safe arrival!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pics!

Marty said...

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!!! PLEASE post pictures of Kaden ASAP.

Congratulations on the beautifu, healthy son--even if I have not seen a picture yet. I know he's beautiful.

Marty