Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kaden Hearon

We've been relaxing at home since yesterday evening and this has been the first chance I've been able to get a hold of a computer. Our family is doing great and Ryan is taking great care of me and Kaden. Here are a few pictures of the much anticipated new addition:



As Lori mentioned, I went in to the hospital Tuesday evening to be induced. Kaden made his debut at 8:28 p.m. on October 1st. He weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces (8/15 is Ryan's birthday). He's 20 inches long, with very long fingers and toes. He also has very long fingernails that we had to put some mittens on him in the hospital to keep him from scratching his face.
I'm sure there will be more pictures to follow, but it's time to get back to my son. I'll be posting later, but I hope this will tide you over for now.

10 comments:

Kennedy said...

Congrats!!

Mom said...

I just want to go on record that Kaden is even cuter in person! What a little doll-boy! Gotta love him! Welcome to the family!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, how precious, Jen! I'm so happy for you and just thrilled that he is here safe and sound! God Bless your little Kaden!

Marty said...

What an absolutely wonderful, gorgeous little boy. Congratulations!!!!

Marty

Ruthie said...

What a precious little bundle of joy. Kaden is adorable....and so is his cute Mom and handsome Dad. Congratulations to all of you.
Love from Texas,
Ruthie & Mike

maggi said...

He's beautiful..just like his folks. Congratulations! My love to the three of you.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your family! Thank you so much for sharing the photos! He is an absolute gift from God- so adorable and handsome!

Lori said...

Beautiful! You two are doing so well. Kaden is a very lucky little boy to have you two for parents. We're proud of you and love all three of you very much.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Tony and I are so happy for you. Kaden is the cutest!

Jenn said...

Wohooo!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear and see more of your cute family!