Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visiting Grandma, Aunt Amanda's Present

Today Ryan worked at his part-time job and I had an early eye doctor appointment so Kaden went to Grandma Ann's house. I was delighted that I didn't have any change in my prescription. I've heard that sometimes pregnancy will change your vision. Not sure if it's true, but it wasn't in my case.


After my appointment I went over to mom's house. Kaden was a very well behaved for Grandma and slept the whole time. I even managed to get in a 2 hour nap. Mom and Dad visited my younger sister Amanda this past weekend and she sent home a present for Kaden. It was a hooded blanket with a ghost and a "I love my mummy" t-shirt. I think the picture with Kaden and my mom makes Kaden look something out of Harry Potter.




Thank you Aunt Amanda for the presents! We'll have to get a picture of Kaden in his cute t-shirt and post it sometime soon.

No comments: