Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bath Time

We've been having a good time relaxing at home. Kaden is being such a good boy and has been sleeping most of the night. We've been swaddling him in a green rain forest blanket most of the time and have nick-named him the green burrito when he's in it.



He frequently gives us this look which he inherited from mommy. He'll raise one eyebrow and give us a "what the heck are you looking at" look.



Most of the time he's just giving us cute faces like this:



Kaden had his first bath tonight. He enjoyed it until we took him out of the nice warm water. We got to use his froggy hooded bathrobe which helped to warm him up after the bath.



We're getting a good schedule established as a family. Daddy goes back to work Friday so Kaden will be with mommy most of the weekend. We've had a few outings this week and Kaden has been very well behaved in the stores and in the car. It's so amazing to think that we've only had him a week and that I can love someone so much that I've been around for such a short amount of time. I can't imagine my life without him. I am so thankful that I have Ryan and Kaden in my life.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, Honey...It just gets better!

Lots of love!

Jenn said...

Awwww! Thanks for the update! I miss you and am so happy for you! Good luck today when Ryan goes to work, call if you need anything!

Ruthie said...

Congrats again on that beautiful little boy. Enjoy these precious moments because they grow so fast. The best part is that every stage gets cuter and better .....your Mom is so right on that!

Jenn said...

Hey!
I want to come see you so bad, but Lauren decided that she didn't want me to love on a baby who wasn't her, so she got the croup. She went back to school today, but I am going to stay far away until the end of the week at least! Hope all is well! Post new pictures soon and call me when you have some down time!

BEK said...

What a beautiful baby! Love the photos!