Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Full Moon, No Baby

Yesterday's full moon apparently had no effect on me.  I'm still here.  Pregnant and waiting.  I guess Kaden is just trying to tell me that he won't be a part of old wive's tales.  I did end up catching Ryan's cold so I've been tolerating coughing, a sinus infection, drainage, and sleepless nights (waking up almost once an hour during the whole night).  And if you look at the picture in the previous post, imagine being that big and coughing.  Not my idea of fun.  Thanks for sharing baby.

I am hopeful since today I've felt better than I have since Friday.  And I'm not sure what this means, but Kaden has been awfully quite today and I feel like I have a ton of energy.  It could mean that I'm starting to get over this cold or it could mean that Kaden could be here soon.  We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

o2lquilts said...

ohhhhh....baby's dropping and you're nesting.....here he comes!

Devion said...

We're praying for you, girl! Hang in there if you haven't popped yet and we'll be WAITING ANXIOUSLY for news!

Devion said...

Are you still there?!? :)