Thursday, September 11, 2008

Single Digits!

There's only 9 more days until my "official" due date.  Based on various sonograms and calculations throughout my pregnancy, September 11th, 13th and 20th were all "possible" due dates but the doctor still thinks the 20th is the day to shoot for.  I also asked (more out of curiosity) what's the farthest he'll let me go and he said a week or so over and that he doesn't want me to be pregnant forever.  Maybe Monday's full moon or all the stormy weather that we're schedule to have today through Saturday will encourage Kaden to show up.

On the other hand I have a sick husband at home.  Poor Ryan has been enduring a nasty head/chest cold for the past few days with no sign of relief coming.  I'd really hate to go into labor when he's feeling so under the weather, but again I recognize the fact that I don't have control over such things.  One can always hope though.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sunday is your day! Hubby will be feeling better by then, don't worry!!

Anonymous said...

When I worked in LDRP we always could count on the rain bringing a few new babies into the world! :) Hope it works-after Ryan feels better of course! :)

Lori said...

For your sake, I do hope that Kaden waits until Ryan's feeling better before he shows up! Love to all of you!