Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah, so that sucked.

I had my 40th week appointment today. I'm overdue by 4 days and it doesn't look like Kaden will be making his appearance any time soon. The doctor said that if I wanted to do an induction this week I'd be looking at having a 36 to 48 hour long labor easily. Needless to say we opted to wait until next week. So much for everyone's predictions that my little bundle of joy would come early. My next appointment is Tuesday and if I make it that far, we'll revisit our options for getting Kaden to come out. On the plus side we did have another sonogram today. His face is so cute and squishy looking. We also got confirmation that everything is still in working order so it's safe to let him bake just a while longer. Who knows, maybe I'll go into labor before next week. If not, I may just have an October baby.

3 comments:

Devion said...

Hang in there! You'll be holding him before you know it!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a little longer!

Anonymous said...

I read your sister's post today! YEAH! KADEN IS HERE!!!!