Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eviction Notice

I'm still here and still pregnant. My doctor's appointment yesterday got cancelled because the doctor was out deliverying a baby. My next appointment (provided I make it that far) will be Wednesday. I'm beginning to think that Kaden is just too comfy and doesn't want to come out. You're not being very nice to mommy!

Since Ryan works nights my dad is on baby watch. Well, maybe baby taxi sounds a bit better. The hospital where I'll be delivering at is on the east side of town. We live on the north west side of town and Ryan works in the south end of town. Ryan has is daddy bag in tow with him at all times now and I have my bag and a baby bag all packed and waiting by the door. I really hope that we get to use them this weekend.

This is also my 100th post on my blog! I haven't decided quite yet, but I think once Kaden gets here, it might warrant a title change. Maybe Happy Family?

3 comments:

o2lquilts said...

"Happy Family" is cute, especially if you like Chinese food.....

Jen and Ryan said...

What do you mean "if you like Chinese food"?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope this kiddo doesn't share my birthday on the 26th! I hope he comes out quickly! Any more thunderstorms scheduled to hit Wichita? How about a full moon? Please don't do the castor oil! Can't think of any more old wives tales. Hope all is going great with the "Happy Family, who loves chinese!"