Sunday, September 14, 2008

39 Weeks

I've made it to 39 weeks and past pretty much everyone's predictions on when Kaden will get here. My predictions have always been 9/15 (full moon) and 9/21 (4 year anniversary of our first date).

I went to the Baby Fair with my friend Suzanne today. The fair was disappointing - we went through the whole thing in about 20 minutes. We did go to the Newton outlet mall and all the walking around made Kaden drop a little more. Maybe he'll show up tonight? Only time will tell when my little man chooses to grace us with his presence.

3 comments:

Kennedy said...

I keep checking your and Lori's blogs expecting to hear that baby's here! Exciting! -Kennedy

Jen and Ryan said...

And I keep waking up everyday expecting him to be here! The anticipation is almost unbearable, but I know he'll be here soon. Hope your headache is going away.

o2lquilts said...

In my day (OMGsh - I sound like my mother)at this point people started phoning you every day, beginning the conversation with "Are you still HERE?!?" I'm sure that blogging cuts that down, b/ I bet your blog is getting more hits - I know I'm checking frequently ;0)
If that huge full moon didn't change the tide of your waters and pull that baby ashore last night, then it's anybody's guess!