Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week 15

Week 15: Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Average size: 4.0 in, 2.5 oz

I've hit 15 weeks today. It's really wild to think in another 5 weeks I'll be halfway done with my pregnancy. My next appointment is on Tuesday. Ryan and I will be leaving Tuesday after I get off work for our last pre-baby vacation so there's no guarantee that I'll blog about the appointment until after we get back.

We're headed to Denver to see a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) event. We're going with two of Ryan's coworkers and their wives. It'll be fun and we'll be able to stay in Denver for a day or two before heading back. More news about that later.

I finally went back to the gym today and went for swim with my sister Lori. I think I maybe did about 1/4 or 1/3 of a mile which was the first bit of exercise I've been able to have energy to do during my pregnancy. It was nice to be able to feel completely buoyant as opposed to the bathtub where I can't fit completely.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome!! now where are those belly shots?

Lori said...

Have a fun, relaxing and safe trip!