Friday, March 7, 2008

3 months and counting!















Tomorrow marks the 12th week or 3rd month in my pregnancy. Yay! Here's a picture from my sonogram on Tuesday.

The little circle on the left is whats left of the yolk sac. Going from left to right, you can see the head, eyes, ears, and nose. The little blob above his head is his arm. You can also see the umbilical cord and a bit of legs.

I shared most everything else in the post below. Due date is still September 20th. I have a strange feeling that he (or she) will actually come on September 15th. Maybe it's because there will be a full moon that day and we were married on the day of a full moon. Not sure. That's my pick in the baby pool.

1 comment:

o2lquilts said...

Colin and Gary share Sept. 5, b/ we wdn't wish a too-early arrival.....