Monday, March 17, 2008

May Contain: Grapes

I went to Dillon's on my lunch hour yesterday and picked up some fruits, tomatoes and cottage cheese for lunch.  One of my choices for fruit was a container of mixed red and green grapes.  Wonderfully, they were washed and did not include any stems.  As I neared the bottom of the container, I could see a label stuck on the bottom.  Curiosity kicked in, so I put the lid back on and flipped it over.  What did it say?  

MAY CONTAIN: RED, GREEN, OR BLACK GRAPES

Well it's a good thing that Dillon's labels stuff because I couldn't tell from the price tag what was in my container of mixed seedless grapes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. That's almost as good as when Zipps used to have a circled note to employees printed on the center of their foil hamburger wrappers: "Place sandwich here."