Thursday, March 20, 2008

Table for one

Tonight is my last night as a bachelorette.  Ryan has been in New Mexico since Monday for training for work and will be back in town tomorrow night (yay!).  When I got up this morning, I saw I had a enormous pile of laundry to do and a stack of dishes that isn't going anywhere.  I decided as a treat that I'm going to break out my Tea Posy tonight and enjoy a nice cup of tea between all the work I've procrastinated doing.

When Lori and I went to visit Amanda this weekend, we went to the mall to look for dresses.  We stopped at Gloria Jean's, a coffee place in the mall, for a quick caffeine pick-me-up for the girls.  I saw Tea Posys on the shelf and had seen them on some HGTV program a while ago.  The tea posy has these hand packed tea pods that when you put them in boiling water, they turn into the beautiful flower bloom that you see in the first picture.  Click the picture to learn more about them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it as beautiful as the photos? And did it taste good? Can't wait to try a cup!