Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 7

Week 7. Still tired. Still hungry. I do have this wonderful little thing called morning sickness that I've had to deal with. It's more like dry heaves, but it's still not quite fun to deal with. And who ever called it morning sickness needs to be shot. It was probably some guy that invented that name. I get this stuff all day - mostly when I'm hungry though.

I did have food aversions this past week! Baby does not like it when mommy eats milk duds, whoppers (the chocolate candy) or ham/eggs/cheese on a croissant. I'm not missing too much on any of these foods, so I'm not complaining.

My first appointment is tomorrow. Ryan will be coming with and he is excited too. I am scheduled to get a sonogram - our first peek! Hopefully everything will go well and I'll have a picture to post.

No comments: