Sunday, February 24, 2008

1/4 Pregant

Yesterday was the 10th week of my pregnancy. It's a little exciting/strange to think that I'm already one quarter done. My energy level is starting to go up a little bit, not by much though. So far I haven't gained anything (yay!). My diet has pretty much consisted of fresh fruits and veggies so my healthy eating habits has probably helped.

I haven't had to start wearing maternity pants yet, but I'm in that odd limbo in-between time when my pants are a little too tight and maternity pants are a bit too big. I bought a Bella Band at a maternity store called Marshmallow Kisses last week. It's awesome. It's like a light weight tube top that you wear over your too big or too small pants and it keeps the pants from falling down.

I'm getting more excited about our basement bathroom. We looked at sink cabinents at Lowes this weekend and tile at Star Lumber. I think we may check in to having the bathroom floor concrete stained just like we had the area around the bar stained. The floor area is only 5 foot by 5 foot, so it would be quite a bit faster to stain it instead of putting tile down.

We picked up cat food this weekend too. We buy the huge 15 or 20 pound bag of food and then put it in smaller cat food jugs that we bought when Fez was little. The food has been sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen for about 24 hours, but apparently Fez was a little anxious to get to the food. We don't starve our cats - they have an automatic food despenser that gives them access to food at all hours of the day. I think Fez just likes really fresh food (even if he has to open the bag himself).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff on this post. Fez never ceases to provide a laugh. Congrats on your quarter mark! I guess, though, I should say "co" for now. You'll earn the "ngrats" in a few months. :OD

Jenn said...

Remember to take a picture in that same spot/pose every week! Or every day! Then I will make one of those fast movies for you!