Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Sonogram!

We had our first baby appointment today. We saw and heard the heart beat! The baby measured a little smaller than it should be for 8 weeks so the doctor adjusted the due date to September 20th. So I'm 7 weeks along right now. We won't get another sonogram until 16 to 22 weeks when we can determine the sex.

I got a huge bag of stuff from the doctor's office - magazines, books, coupons and such. Lots of stuff to read and look at.

I did discover another food aversion today - Raisin Bran. I won't go into details, but I understand how people can loose weight during their first months of pregnancy. :( Exhaustion is still here, which will make our trip to New Mexico very interesting.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY!! I am so glad you saw a healthy heartbeat! And sorry that the morning sickness has kicked in, I was hoping you would avoid that! Yipee though!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so tickled to see the first photo of my niece or nephew! Hi, baby! Auntie Lori loves you!