Monday, January 28, 2008

Please sir, may I have some more?

I learned today that I need to start packing larger lunches.  Here's my lunch menu:

          Lunchables (turkey, cheddar cheese and crackers)
          Strawberry cereal bar
          Leftover meatloaf from the night before
          Apple cereal bar
          Applesauce
           Peaches

After eating all this, I look around my desk realizing that I'm still hungry and I'm out of options.  So I walk over to the RSC (student union at Wichita State University, where I work) and look to see if anything else sounds good to eat.  I ended up bringing a 20 ounce cup of ice cream and a fairly large (as in bigger than my hand) cherry turn over.  

I think that should last me until dinner.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those babies get so hungry! I am glad you aren't feeling sick!