Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trifecta

My dad came over and looked at our water heater today. We took Kaden to Lowe's to pick up a new one. I called my father-in-law for assistance and he called my brother-in-law to help with some heavy lifting. Let's just say it was a really long day. I so appreciate the fact that we had help to fix the water heater. It would have cost around $300 just to have a water heater installed.

One good thing about hearing the sump pump running last night (other than drawing my attention to the busted water heater) was that it also brought our attention to the fact that our sump pump wasn't draining properly. So after 4 trips to Lowes, our brand new sump pump is almost installed.

To top the evening off, after one of our trips back from Lowes, there was an incredible amount of kitty barf strewn across the kitchen floor and on one of the rugs. That finished off the trifecta. I think I've hit my quota for a while.

No comments: