Monday, March 9, 2009

Odds and Ends

My car hit 100,000 miles recently. I've had my grand prix since 2002 and it had around 26K miles on it when I purchased it.

Tonight Ryan and I fed Kaden applesauce and peas. Well, he fed Kaden while I made us dinner. It was so nice to be able to see Ryan feeding Kaden in his high chair. Poor Kaden didn't quite grasp the concept that we had to feed him with the spoon. He tried a couple of times to grab it - one time successfully with both hands. Ryan had to clean peas out between his fingers. We've also learned that you don't jiggle the baby after he's been fed. Ryan got a shoulder full of green puke to remind him.

Kaden and I went shopping at Target yesterday while Ryan went to softball practice. (Ryan joined a softball league with work that will last for 6 weeks.) I picked up a Mommy and Baby yoga/pilates DVD. We worked out for 35 minutes last night. It was really fun and I look forward to doing the work out again.

No comments: