Sunday, March 1, 2009

5 Months and Freedom

Kaden turned 5 months today.  Last month he learned to pull his socks off with his hands.  He has also learned to hold his bottle so he can feed himself.  Last Monday morning Kaden fed himself his whole bottle while I was getting ready for work.  Granted I had to stop a couple times and help him burp, but it did help out quite a bit.  He hasn't started crawling yet, but I saw a few promising moves yesterday while he was on his tummy.  I'm sure he'll be crawling before I know it.

In another bit of freedom, Ryan had his days off changed.  For the first time in 4 years, other than holidays and requested days off, Ryan will have Friday nights off!  I'm so happy that I'll actually have an entire night and morning off with my husband.  It's been a long time coming and he deserves it!

No comments: