Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We got to spend Christmas Eve with Ryan's family and Christmas afternoon/evening with my family.

My younger sister Amanda was able to make it in from Arkansas to spend Christmas evening and the day after Christmas with us.

Kaden was able to open some presents at our house Christmas morning.
The day after Christmas was in the 60's! Amanda and I took advantage of that and took Kaden on his first (no carseat, just stroller) walk around the neighborhood.


And finally, my least favorite part of Christmas. I went out to my car to bring Kaden over to my parent's house on Friday to find the following "present" in my car. Merry freakin Christmas to me! And the idiots who broke into my car thankfully left the garage door opener on the passenger seat. Only my stereo was stolen, but the jerks also went across the street and broke into the sheriff's car (busted out the driver side window) and also into his wife's car. The good thing about being married to a police officer is that Ryan was able to call in the police report on my car. I'm thankful that I have insurance which will "hopefully" pay for everything to be replaced and installed. We'll see what happens - they'll come out next week to inspect it. More on that as it develops.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You look gorgeous and so does your family!! What an attractive bunch! So glad you had a great Christmas and I am so so so sorry about your car. I hope you get a nice upgrade, with an ipod port or something! Miss you!! Merry Christmas!