Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My sister Lori tagged me a little while ago, so I figured it's time to stop putting it off.  First, the tagging game's rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about yourself.
  • Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:

1. I don't like professional/college sports. Both my sisters and brothers-in-law went to KU.  They, along with my dad, enjoy watching KU basketball and other games on TV.    I just can't get into it.  I don't see the point of watching sports or getting all excited about it.  (I also think it's stupid that professional people earn millions of dollars for something they can do well.)  I'm glad my husband shares my point of view on this.

2. I love math, logic problems and sudoku.  There was one time in high school (maybe earlier, I don't remember exactly when) that our teacher gave us a logic problem to do.  We were only assigned to do one side of the paper but I did the logic problem on the other side of the paper for fun.

3. My husband and I met at WSU during a rock climbing class.  I'm so glad that I decided to "treat" myself to an extra curricular college course.  We kept seeing each other on campus and around Wichita.  I would always hint to him that if he wanted to go climbing again that he should give me a call.  He finally asked for my number and the rest is history.

4. I used to be very warm and now I'm very cold.  When I was little, I wasn't able to help my mom make bread because my warm hands would make the dough stick to my fingers.  Now I'm freezing.  I usually have an extra blanket on my bed for when I go to sleep.  There are some days that Ryan says I'm just like a furnace and I'm too hot to snuggle.  Then again, after a long, cold night's work he really appreciates the warm bed when he gets home.

5. I love tomatoes but hate tomato juice.  I could eat tomatoes at almost every meal.  I've also been spoiled with home-grown tomatoes for most of my life.  I'm not quite sure why, but the taste of plain tomato juice is just gross to me.  I'm quite fond of tomato juice and beer though.

6. I hate the sound that untied shoe laces make when you walk.  It's not something that I have to compulsively go tie some stranger's shoe when I hear the noise, but it's still annoying.

In the spirit of Kennedy's response to my sister tagging her, tag yourself and let me know!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for your post! I love these facts! And I am so glad to know i can call you during games! ;)