Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's almost Christmas!

Well I'm on the mend. I finally decided to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics. Sinus infection. Really fun. Even more so since Ryan is catching the same thing too. So we're both downing some antibiotics so we're healthy for Kaden's first Christmas.

After my last post, Ryan urged me to try to get some sleep. I got another hour or so before I had to get up and get ready for work. He came upstairs to wake me up and said to come downstairs to see the "changes" he made while I slept. He decided to rearrange the furniture. Our family room is more open and it's a better use of space. There's a ton of extra room in front of the TV now, which will come in handy when Kaden is crawling around on the floor or playing with toys.

We're going to try to do all our Christmas shopping today. I know it will be a mad house but it's better to do it now than Christmas Eve. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

BEK said...

Hope you are feeling better! I think a nap is in order after all that shopping! You guys are crazy, but yes less crazy than people who shop on Christmas Eve!

Jen and Ryan said...

I'm feeling much better! Thank you. My singing voice isn't quite there yet which makes bedtime for Kaden a little challenging. We tried going out to shop, but Ryan made it through one store and had enough. He's still sick and the poor guy has to work from 9 pm to 7 am in the cold (-8 wind chill right now!).