Sunday, November 9, 2008

Return to Normalcy

It's Sunday evening and it is a bittersweet evening for me. Tomorrow I will return to work part time. I've had five weeks of maternity leave and it has been wonderful. Part of me wishes that I could stay home with Kaden, but I knew that this day would come.

The nice thing about my return is that I'll be able to work part time for the next three weeks which will last until Thanksgiving break. I'll return to work full time on December 1st and Kaden will go to daycare for two days a week. With Ryan's schedule, he'll be able to watch Kaden for the remaining three days while I work.

My little munchkin is growing in leaps and bounds. Ryan weighed him the other day at about 11 pounds if our scale is accurate. We measured him yesterday and he's at 24 inches. Thats a 2 pound, 4 inch gain from his birth. I'm thinking more and more that he'll be taller than both his mommy and daddy.

No comments: