Friday, November 14, 2008

Kaden Pictures

Kaden will be 1 1/2 months old tomorrow. He's getting so big! It's hard to believe that he's pushing 14 pounds.

(So Blogger did something weird and put all the pictures in the reverse order that I wanted to put them on here. I'm feeling a little lazy and didn't feel like fixing it. I think you'll live.)

Getting ready to go for a ride on a cold day:

Walking around at the Dixie Air Gun Museum in Arkansas. (It's the "You'll shoot your eye out" gun from A Christmas Story.)
Check out my cute little T-Rex baby.

Ryan, Kaden and me at Big Brutus.

Dad, Kaden and Mom shortly after Halloween. Check out Kaden's ghost pacifier.
Finally, Kaden's Halloween outfit. I also put him in the bear coat from the first picture.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love the first one especially. Silly Baby K!

BEK said...

Love the photos. Thanks for letting me know about Amy!