Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am an addict

My name is Jen and I am a Twilight addict. My pushers are Lori and Jenn. Lori is my supplier and Jenn was the first person that told me about Twilight. I blame you both. :)

These books are so awesome that I've already read the first two books, the excerpts from the first two books, and the unpublished Midnight Sun (protagonist's view of the events in the first book). I've even pulled up the soundtrack page at work so I can listen to three of the songs from the soundtrack. I have a feeling that sooner or later the CD will be a part of my collection.

I've been sharing these books with Lori and have only taken about a week or so to read each book. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book and have a feeling that I might be spending most of my Thanksgiving vacation reading at least one of the two remaining books.
My mom is also starting to read the first book. Lori and I have decided to take mom to see the movie Twilight during its opening weekend. (I blame Ryan for my current obsession about seeing the movie since he told me that the movie was coming out when I was reading the first book in October.) I hope this movie with its viral following will prompt them to make movies of the next three books. I also hope that the movie lives up to the integrity of the books.

3 comments:

BEK said...

The first step is admission.

Mom said...

The best part was at the dance studio! I finished #1 this morning...Bring on #2

Anonymous said...

I am still on book #1, that is totally bogus- tomorrow I will buy #2!! I am jealous you are ahead of me! -jenn