Saturday, November 1, 2008

One Month Old!

My little man is one month old today. I don't know how time has flown by so fast. We've gone on errands as a family such as Dillons, Wal-mart, Target, and even the zoo! It also seems unreal that I've been off work for four whole weeks. I'll be unfortunately going back to work part-time on November 10th and full-time on December 1st. I'm sure it will be difficult to leave my little one behind. It's nice to know that he will only be at the sitter's for two days out of the week and with daddy for the remaining three days that I'll be working.

Next week will be Kaden's first road trip. We'll be visiting Amanda and Kurtis and Dave and Colleen. I'm excited to be packing for three and wonder how much extra luggage we'll be packing (stroller, portable crib, diapers, etc). It will also be nice to get out of the house and go on vacation for the first time as a family.

2 comments:

BEK said...

1 month old, no way! Time has flown by way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month birthday, Kaden!!! I am selfishly looking forward to you coming back to work. I know! Sorry! I will try to make it really fun for you if that is possible!