Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last box!

I usually check my favorite blogs in the morning before I head off to work. It's my little bit of peace and quite while I eat breakfast (Lucky Charms today). I looked at my ticker at the top of my blog and, unless I'm seeing things, I'm in the last box! Yay!

Ryan and I went on a tour of the Wesley Birthcare Center last night. I'll have to make it to at least August 30th (37 weeks) to be "eligible" to deliver there. It's getting closer and closer.

New delivery date guesses in the baby pool include September 4th, 6th and 7th. We'll see who gets closest. I have a feeling it might be within a week of Labor day.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am going to make you mad and guess Sept 14. Don't hit me! It is my honest guess- next full moon!!

I love all your Kaden updates! Post pictures of his room!!

Devion said...

MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 7th SO SHOOT FOR THAT! YAY!