Monday, August 18, 2008

Full moon, still no baby

I had quite a few relatives (as well as an Eagle photographer) predict that Kaden would arrive last week.  Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but that little bun is still in the oven.  I have at least 2 weeks until September 1st (Labor Day, ironically) which is the minimum date the doctor would like me to make it to.  Any predictions as to which date Kaden will get here?

I did buy some baby detergent and fabric softener this weekend.  It's actually just free of perfume and clear of dyes (which means a whopping $7 cheaper than the "baby" detergent).  I've washed about half of Kaden's clothes today and will be finishing the other half along with some receiving blankets and bedding this week.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoy your last few days (or however long it is) before he's born! Can't wait to meet him! I'm guessing Sept. 4th.

Anonymous said...

How ironic if he is born on Labor Day! Matt's BDay is on Sept 4 so he always jokes that he always gets a 3 day weekend for his birthday! Hope all is well!