Thursday, August 7, 2008

Almost forgot!

Ryan and I went to his high school reunion this past weekend. We had a good time hanging out with some old friends and those he hadn't seen in a while.

The interesting part is that I think Kaden dropped a bit! It happened at 10 pm Friday night and boy howdy it was a noticable difference. I'll try to post a picture soon so there will be something to compare the bumps to.

My little sister is also getting married this weekend. Family is coming in from all over and I'm sure she's starting to get nervous. Only a few more days and the last sister will be off the market!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe we are grown up and "off the market." WOW!

Can't wait to see the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Amanda! I know the feeling when baby drops...it starts getting pretty awkward, huh? :) Hang in there...you're so close to meeting that little guy!!!