Saturday, August 23, 2008

9 months!

Today marks my 36th week of pregnancy. I have made it to 9 months and in one more week I'll be considered term (full term being 40 weeks). I've felt more tired today than days past and it feels like I'm wearing down energy wise quicker each day. Kaden's room is nearly complete - we have a crib, dresser and a book shelf (that's full of books, toys and blankets). His car seat and diaper bag are sitting by the door. I haven't packed a hospital bag of my own yet, but I think I may do that Sunday.

Here's a rundown of possible dates from family and friends when Kaden will arrive. (Let me know if I got your date wrong or if I missed you!)
  • August 31st - Dad
  • September 1 - Uncle Dave
  • September 3 - Aunt Colleen
  • September 4 - Mom, Lori
  • September 5 - Evan
  • September 7 - Shawn, Devon
  • September 9 - Amanda
  • September 14 - Jenn F.

I have had some people guess that he would come last week. That didn't happen. :0) The doctor said as long as I make it to 37 weeks, it shouldn't matter when I deliver. That's exactly one week from today. We'll see who guessed the closest to his birthday! I can't wait to meet my baby boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to have Lori post news and pics ASAP on her blog when Mr. Kaden arrives!!!