Friday, January 16, 2009

My "Little" Monkey

My little monkey is in bed. I swear that he's growing by the day. We had to buy him size 3 diapers which fits 16 to 28 pounds. :0( My friend Jenn's daughter Lauren is a year older than Kaden and is wearing the same size diapers. He's going to be a very big boy!

He's starting to develop really good sleep cycles too. The size of pjs that he's wearing right now is 6 to 9 months. Kaden is only 3 1/2 months. It's just another realization that he's growing up (even though he's still mommy's little boy).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You get used to it!! The first year it is so hard because they change so fast, but then it gets better,I promise! Just cherish every second!
Lauren weighs 24 pounds now, I almost bought her size 4 this week just to make you feel better! Ha!
I need to see you guys sometime soon! Maybe this week!