Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Almost Done

My home computer has been out of commission since before Thanksgiving (I think).  It's really great to work at WSU because staff and students can get their computers fixed for free.  We had to order a new hard drive, which we got a really good deal on.  It's also 70 gigs more than our old one.  I'm excited to get it back (which should be sometime this week) so I don't have to fight Ryan over the laptop.

We measured Kaden today.  He's a whopping 25 inches long.  That's five inches that he's grown since birth!  We'll weigh him tomorrow and give an update soon.  Ryan also took some really cute videos of Kaden.  One was Kaden trying to play with a toy that makes sound when you spin a ball and the other is Kaden feeding himself.  I'll post them as soon as I figure out how to post the videos.

3 comments:

BEK said...

Wow! He is a growing boy!

Lori said...

I can help you with the videos if you want. Auntie Lolo to the rescue!

Jen and Ryan said...

Yay! That would be awesome.