Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wind Damage

Yesterday afternoon didn't exactly go like I hoped it would. I left my office last night and found the wonderful scene:


The whole back window on my car was shattered! Campus police said it was wind damage - I've never heard of that before. Anyway that was the longest drive (15 miles) back to the west side of Wichita that I've ever had. The window ended up collapsing into my car on the drive. Mom and dad let me house my car in their garage since our garage is full of tools, drills, table saws, carpet, wood, sheetrock among other things.
The repair guy showed up promplty at 9:00 and was quick to replace the window. He said I'll probably be finding glass shards for a while. Note to self: vacuum car before letting people ride in the back seat.

No comments: