Monday, April 21, 2008

Week 18

Week 18: Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.  Average size: 5.6 in, 6.7 oz

Another week (4.5 months now) and nothing very exciting to report.  I did move some clothes around in my closet this weekend.  The clothes that I knew I had no chance of wearing until after my waistline shrinks back down were banished to either the top shelf of the closet or to the storage bins under our bed.

I went to visit my friend Suzanne this weekend.  Suzanne's husband Ryan and my Ryan have been friends since they were little (maybe 6 or so?).  She just had a son, Ethan, in December and he's almost 4 months old.  Hopefully our kids will become good friends just like their daddies.  She let me go through her maternity clothes and I found quite a bit that fit.  I think my wardrobe doubled because of the clothes she loaned me.  Yay for friends that hold on to maternity clothes!

Wednesday is the big day.  We'll be able to find out if it's a baby boy or a baby girl.  My poll showed 2:1 odds for a boy.  It'll be exciting to see the sonogram and what does (or doesn't) show up.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am DYING here today! Hopefully you call after you find out!!!

Devion said...

I believe that it's time for an update...though I already read it on your myspace. CONGRATS! I was right! :)