Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Bump, No Laundry

Here's a picture Ryan took on 3/31.  This is the most recent baby bump picture I have, but certainly not the last.  I was 15 weeks and I think this was just after we ate, so some of that bump is food :)

I officially am off the hook for doing laundry right now!  We have some people coming over in the evenings mudding and taping the walls so we can paint them later.  They might (?) be done by Sunday, if not, don't be surprised if you live in Wichita and I show up at your front door with a laundry basket full of dirty clothes.

After the guys finish in the basement, Ryan will kill then paint the walls.  (Kills is a primer that will cover up any mud or tape marks. It just sounds fun to say that he's killing inanimate objects.)  After that's done, we'll have Troy back to concrete stain the bathroom floor and Jesse to install the carpet in the hall, closets and bedroom.

After that's all said and done, we'll be able move the office downstairs.  Then comes the most exciting part of all this planning - we'll get to paint Baby Snyder's room!  I'm looking forward to that.  We have carpet literally sitting in the garage to re-carpet the upstairs so Baby will have a brand new room to move into in September.

Reminder - We get to find out if a little boy or girl will be joining our family on April 23rd.  If you haven't voted on what I'm having (which all 8 people who ever read my blog probably already have once, if not twice) vote over on the right under our picture!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay! Thanks for the belly shot! And you know i think it is a ... girl!

I am usually wrong though, I think I have guessed right about twice!