Wednesday, July 16, 2008

30th Week Dr. Appt.

I had my doctor's appointment today.  Weight gain is going just fine, good heart beat, no swelling and (as Ryan's aunt Debbie pointed out) no stretch marks on my tummy!  

I told my doctor that the last sonogram put my due date at 9/11 instead of 9/20.  He explained that the due date is just a rough estimate of when the baby will come and it could be 1-2 weeks early or later than the due date.  I already knew that and told him that I'll expect baby to arrive in September.  He seemed pretty happy on my outlook about my due date.

Kaden is moving more and more forceful each day.  It's comforting to feel him move and that Ryan and others can feel him move too.  It feels like I'm getting bigger too and I still can't help trying to suck it in when I'm trying to move through a tight spot (not that it helps, but it's a funny habit to break).

We recently purchased a Gorillapod for our camera.  It's a flexible tripod that allows you take pictures almost anywhere.  It's a very cool toy that I'm sure will come in handy soon.



No comments: