Friday, June 13, 2008

Milestones!

Mom was released from MICU yesterday to a "regular" hospital room!  Lori helped her move from one room to another.  Check out her blog for the full details.  Mom called me from her new room last night to say goodnight - it was really great to hear her voice.  There's a chance she may even get to come home this weekend.

Tomorrow we have our carpet guy coming over to install the carpet in the basement.  I'm excited to get a step closer to starting the baby's room.  I even get to pick up paint samples for the room soon.

I've made it to the double digits!  I have 99 days left in my pregnancy.  It's so strange to think that we'll be holding Kaden in about 3 months.  I'll try to post another baby bump picture soon.  I can still see my feet but I have to lean forward a bit to do so!

No comments: