Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost 7 months

Saturday will mark my 7th month of pregnancy and some days it still doesn't feel real or the fact that it's been 7 months.  I still have those days where I look down at my stomach and think "Oh yeah,  I'm pregnant."

I had another doctor's appointment today.  Baby is growing just fine.  I've gained 7 pounds over the last month (running total of 14 pounds).  Not too shabby, if I must say.  I'm glad I haven't gained some abnormal amount like 40 - 80 pounds since I'm planning to lose whatever I gain. 

My next appointment is in 3 weeks and then I'll go every 2 weeks until the end of August when I start going every week.  I've never really liked going to the doctor anyway, so this may get old very quickly.  At least I'm going to end up with a beautiful baby at the end.

I have quite a few projects that I am working on for Kaden.  Baby book, a blanket, cross stitch and his name to hang on the wall.  The only thing I haven't started yet is the baby book, but that can be something that I fill out a little bit at a time.  I want to make sure that Kaden has a complete baby book that he can treasure when he's older.

No comments: