Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm an Airbender!

We have recently started watching the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoons on Nick. It's a cute little series that only ran for 3 seasons. For a short explanation there are people who can control elements (air, water, earth and fire).

The reason I'm telling you about this cute cartoon is because earlier this week the knob that controls which direction the air flows in my car (head, feet, both, defrost etc) broke off. It's a good thing it wasn't winter and I needed to defrost my windshield. I called one of my favorite mechanics and they ordered a replacement for me and had it waiting for me within 4 hours (that's prompt service!). It wasn't until the next morning that I thought to myself "It's so wonderful to be able to control the air. ... Hey! I'm an Airbender!"

It's ok if you don't get it .... I like my stories. :)

No comments: