Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where'd that come from?

Thanks Amy and Jenn for posting comments on my poor sick baby. He's doing better now and is as ornery as ever. I think the reason why he's getting all these sick periods is because of day care. (I would post the story about how Kaden went from in-home day care to where he is now, but I'm not going to tempt karma only to have it bite me in the butt.) Our day care center is awesome and I'm so grateful that Jenn suggested it and we love it so much.

Here's some pictures from our week so far:

Kaden and the Christmas tree

"What's wrong with this picture? Oh, silly grandpa! You put my diaper on backwards!"

I came home to this scene. Kaden helping daddy cut trim in the garage.
Thank you Daddy for protecting Kaden's ears.
And it was bound to happen sometime. Kaden's first Happy Meal. He ate a few fries, the bottom bun and most of the top bun, no burger and all of the milk.


3 comments:

Kennedy said...

I bet having a day care you trust and like is a blessing. I had a coworker who would cry at work she was so unhappy with hers. Luckily, she was able to stay at home with her kids.

Jenn said...

Awwwww!! I LOVE those pictures! He is getting so big! I am really glad the new daycare is working out, that was meant to be! Hope to see you all over the holidays!

Lori said...

Love the pictures! Which grandpa put the diaper on backwards? That made me laugh. I have such a cute nephenewsers!