Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Poor Baby

Poor little Kaden hasn't had a good couple of weeks. We took him to the minor emergency recently to find out he had two infected ears. He got the bubble gum medicine for 10 days and we hoped that would clear it up. Kaden also had a few days of puking up anything and everything he ate but it would only happen at night. I think I changed the sheets on his bed 4 times! To top all that off, Ryan took Kaden in for his 14 month checkup today and he got 6 shots - 2 for flu (regular and h1n1) and four boosters. It sucks being a kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot for a short time period. I think that even *I* would feel badly for the kids. Hope he gets better soon.

Jenn said...

Aw, poor guy!! It will get better, I think they all go through a weird sick time when you switch day cares. My cousin who moves around a lot told me there are different germs in every town so you do it all over again every time you move them!