Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a quick update

We had a wonderful trip to Arkansas last week. The weather was great (most days) and we were able to see a few family members from out of town. I was able to get some sun although very pale to kind of pale isn't much of an improvement. Kaden did very well in his big boy car seat, but I have a feeling that he was bored part of the way there.

Kaden is officially crawling. We'll have to start baby proofing the house soon - plug in covers, baby gates and more. He learned to crawl literally over the course of a few days. I'm so impressed by our growing little baby.

I've also had my fourth migraine headache in two weeks. Not much fun at all. The latest one woke me up in the middle of the night with light sensitivity, vomiting, and a splitting headache. If it was just a little bit worse, I might have had Ryan take me into the ER. I did go to the doctor today, so hopefully bloodwork will show up something. That's it for now. Off to bed for a good night's sleep. I'll try to post pictures of the trip soon.

1 comment:

BEK said...

Hope the migraines get figured out. I had a bought with migraines once and it ended up being a sinus infection! --I would have headaches off and on during the day, but the unbearable migraines would arrive when I was lying horizontal and they would wake me up at 0300 in the AM!