Sunday, September 2, 2007

Picnic in the Park

I decided that instead of working on the house or running errands that Ryan and I should take a day off and go to Sedgwick County Park for picnic. It was one year ago on Friday (August, 31st) that Ryan proposed to me on a beautiful beach in Grand Cayman and I was feeling a little sentimental. I packed a wonderful lunch including fresh chicken sandwiches, deviled eggs, noodle salad, tomatoes and his favorite pink lemonade. We set out for the park with our picnic basket and blanket in tow and found a fairly secluded corner of the park. The weather was perfect and the geese weren't too loud or annoying. It amazes me that we didn't think of having picnics in the park earlier. It's a good thing that it won't get that cold very soon. I can see more picnics in the future!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OK it is SERIOUSLY time for an update!