Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Your child's digital history

Not surprisingly I've fallen about 2 years behind on scrap booking and Kaden's baby book is sadly neglected. I've been looking at pictures that we've taken of him, one being his first time on the potty or him in the bathtub. I know that most if not all of you who read my blog were born before the Internet ever existed. We've also heard a story or two on the news about pictures that people took ages ago coming back to bite them on the behinds.

Here's my philosophical question: How much consideration to your child's future do you give before you post a picture of them on a blog, twitter, facebook, etc.?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've been asking myself that same question in recent months. What a conundrum for a whole new generation of mommy bloggers/Facebook addicts!

Speaking of which, have you seen the Onesie online that says, "Mommy is blogging this." So cute!

Jenn said...

Privacy is dead- post away! Just no naked pictures of the kids online. Just the parents. And only for paying customers. (ha!)