Thursday, April 22, 2010

For Aunt M

I'm getting complaints from people about not updating my blog. I've been enjoying time away from the blog for a while and here's what's happened since then. (I'll try to post a new entry for each, but this is a start.)
  • Kaden now has 12 teeth - four front uppers, four front bottoms and first molars on each side
  • My younger sister and I hosted a baby shower for our older sister at my house.
  • Ryan and I took a trip to Winter Park, Colorado to go ski for a few days.
  • We came back from vacation to find a very sick cat. Amy is the one on the left in the picture of the two cats in the right column. We had to put her to sleep. :(
  • I had to replace the catalytic converter in my car.
  • Kaden got his second haircut.
  • I got my very first pair of 4", peep toe sling back shoes. **squeal**

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

I'm so sorry about your cat. I dread that day for our pets.

But yay for a blog post! I love the new (or it might be so new since I read your blog thru google reader) header with the shoes. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Funny, just yesterday I was thinking how you hadn't posted in awhile, and thought I'd somehow deleted you from my reader.

I'm sorry about your cat. That always sucks.