Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I've had a wonderful and busy Mother's Day. I received a card and a new copy of Twilight to add to my collection from my adoring husband. I had the cable repair guy over to try to fix the cable. (They'll have to come back later since the apparent problem is in the master bedroom.) Kaden and I went to Walmart, got groceries and got the oil changed in my car. We came back to the house and cooked food for the dinner at my parent's house. Did some laundry then went over to my parents for dinner. I'm exhausted and still have a load or two of laundry left. Blech.

This week is going to go by too quickly. I work three days, get one day off, then work 6 graduation ceremonies. Yes that's 6 ceremonies! 12:30 pm to 7 pm on Friday and 6 am to 6 pm on Saturday. It's going to be busy, but at least I'll get to see Ryan and Kaden on Thursday.

I do look forward to June when Ryan, Kaden and I will have a family reunion at our aunt and uncle's place in Bull Shoals, Arkansas. Looking forward to vacation always makes work seem to go by faster.

No comments: